Sunday, December 04, 2005

P-Dot

I'm back! This is the first Sunday in almost three months where I'm NOT driving or hunkering down in a random hotel. As of this past Thursday I finished school visits for this recruitment season. I ended in Bradford, Ontario...school number 120. Being back in the Pete's I've already been able to see many wonderful people and have been able to enjoy my own bed - not that those two things are related. I LOVE knowing where I'm going - move over Google Maps. I am still noticing all the hotels in town. It will be funny not doing a presentation on Monday morning - I will shed a tear and be fine. I will be posting some pictures and funny notes that I took on the road over the next little bit.

You can't spell Hangin' Tough without T.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo T,
you making it for dinner wednesday night??!

7:08 AM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home