Tuesday, November 22, 2005

This tastes like...

Sitting at dinner tonight and I overheard a guy talking about the liver meal he was having. "Oh yeah, the liver here is great. Yeah, it actually tastes like steak with a hint of liver." Can someone please explain to me how liver can taste like steak and what is a hint of liver? Who knows.

Another funny thing...I went to work out tonight and the treadmill (about the only thing that worked) was a Star Trac...too punny.

Highlight for this week is being able to hang out with some of my dear friends AGAIN this week. Julia, Frase, Cole & Zeb have dinner every Thursday night. Well, this week I'm hosting. They're all coming up to the booming metropolis of Brantford where we'll hang out in my executive suite...my king size bed and t.v. on one side...microwave and fridge...then a double bed pull out couch with another t.v. in the sitting area. I also get to stay in one place for three whole nights which is a rare thing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey T, wish I could be there for supper too. tell Fraser and Julia I send a huge hello, and that when I saw their pictures on your blog I had a sudden happyandsad twinge. Miss them and YOU very very much. Think of you often- let's talk soon. Love ya, aim

9:28 PM, November 22, 2005  
Blogger Jamo said...

Seu awsome ouvir que seu fazem bem. Escrevi isto em Porteguess (eu não sei como soletrar isso) porque eu o quero verificar para fora meu blog e realmente vê se traduzirá isto por conta própria. ..Good Sorte.ehehehe. Converse a você Tamara posterior!!

-Jamo

3:08 PM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home