Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Who (great band) and the Where

So...I saw a friend this weekend and was "strongly encouraged" to post something more recent...sorry dudes and dudettes for the lack of posting.

I bought a digi cam so have some sweet pictures to share - they're more funny then stunning...however, I haven't downloaded them yet so you'll have to wait until later this week when the moons align themselves.

For those of you that would like to know I thought I'd update you on where I've been and whom I've seen.

Week of October 28th - Northeastern Ontario - Bus week which means I traveled with 21 other reps all over Northern Ontario. They were some of the coolest people I have met on the job so far. I also got to have dinner with my Aunt Bernie, Cousin Bonnie, Uncle Darryl and his mom Noni one night while I was in Timmins. Aunt Bernie is my mom's sista friend and it totally felt like I was with my mum. It was fantastic - I was even given by the friendly fairy (Uncle Darryl) an envelope full of Halloween chocolates and some Timmy's cash - they are wonderful people.

Week of October 31 - Peel/Halton - First three nights were spent with my friend Danielle and her dad Al. I also was able to hang out with a friend named Beth who I haven't seen in ages - maybe since she and her fam moved to BC. I also had one hilarious night with Karen, Julien and their 2 and 2/3 year old daughter Alexandria. It was a great night of Swiss Chalet, advice, laughter and one intelligent and hilarious little girl. The next two nights were spent with my friend Stephen -oops, I mean Steve, and his parents. We were also able to visit with Julia, Cole, their mom Cathy as well as Zeb and a quick visit by his fiance (woooo) Laura. By the way, Peel/Halton is the Brampton, Missisauga area. That weekend it was our open house at Trent and I saw some wonderful students that I had seen on the road - was lovely.

Week of November 7 - Peel Halton Reunion Tour - Three nights at Danielle's and Al's and a great meal out with them at Danielle's old job - Montana's - I got to meet some of her fans. Sietze (Al's puppy) was also sick this week which was not a highlight. The rest of the week and the weekend has been spent with Mary and Heather - Cam's momma and sister. It's been wonderful. I've also been able to experience the legendary "centre of the universe." Though I was dissapointed that no dry cleaners in the centre of the universe provides same day cleaning on weekends. I'm sure they're working on that. I was also able to see Julia, Fraser, Cole, Cathy, Lynn & Mike today in Cambridge. I feel so spoiled to have seen some of them two weeks in a row...we even had homemade pizza - mmmm pizza. I also was able to stay later and saw Fraser's parents (Bob and Nancy) as well as Frases brother Aaron and his new fiance (woooo) Sarah.

This coming week - Well, I'm back to the Western parts of Ontario - Lambton Kent - Home of great people Like Fraser and Denise, Elspeth and Patty - if I missed you, sorry. I'll actually be staying with Fraser's parents for a night or two and as long as I get in touch with them, move over Wayne and Shirley (Denise's mom and step dad) T's in the house. One highligt of the week is that a guidance counsellor is named Ann Murray. Too good.

Here's to a great week for everyone!
Hangin' Tough - T

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures! Although I have mixed feelings about my picture being posted on the internet. I'm glad it's decent! Have fun with my Mom and Wayne, give Quinn a kiss from me!

3:10 PM, November 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home