Monday, October 31, 2005

Too Funny....

This is in response to Josh who wanted to know some of the funniest questions we've encountered on the road...I'm going to expand it to funny stuff in general.

-During a presentation I stare at a kid while he has his finger, no joke, up to his knuckle in his nose. Grade 12 nose picker. The next time I looked over his buddy was picking stuff out of his back teeth. Did I mention we were a really small group - 6 or less. There was nothing discreet about it.

-Student yells..."Hey Lady!" I was like, "Are you talking to me?" He laughs awkwardly and says, "Ah, yeah." I laugh.

-Student, "So what's the most I can bench press in the weight room?" Liaison officer, "I'll have to get back to you on that." Student was dead serious.

- When taking an airport shuttle to the hotel we had a lot of stuff so the driver had to pack everything around us. When she's got everything in she jumps in the drivers seat and says "Well, now we can go seeing as I'm loaded." We all wet our pants at this point.

-While out at lunch with a bunch of other university reps the York rep asks for no cheese on her sandwich...another rep asks her if that's because she was a vegetarian...she was ordering a steak sandwich.

-We do presentations called General Information Sessions (GIS') - we explain the general process of choosing a university without speaking directly about our institutions. I was tag teaming one with another rep and had to tell the students that they could find a complete directory of all the different programs in the INFO 69 magazine. The students all started giggling...I laughed and said, "yeah, 69." It's actually the issue number which is unfortunate.

-You know how in shi shi poo poo bathrooms there are people who offer cologne and towels etc. We were at a university bar and there was one in the male washroom. We figure he had a hand fetish.

That's all for now. I have more written down but they're not with me. I hope you enjoy most of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cameron said...

Hey...in defense of that one fella; knowing that you are attending a university that has facilities matching your bench press limit is a very pertinent issue...I believe that "Maclean's" ranked it 3rd this year alone.
And by the way...
69 he he he!
Cam

3:56 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home