Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Roadies

Here are a few pictures to go with some of the people I've met on the road - well they weren't on the road - well, Tink was, but beyond that it would be dangerous.


Danielle, Beth and I (Beth is on the phone). We were on our way to dinner with Al.


Mary and Heather (Cam's Momma and Sista)


This is a new friend of mine Virginia - she does the same job as I do except she works for Guelph. We met on a bus week.


Cathy, Julia, Cole


Fraser


Linda and Mike the Paramedic (Lynn thinks he looks good in a uniform.)



Dinner with some of my favorite ladies in the world. It was incredible to see Diana again. She and I will be MCing Heather B's wedding this summer and Denise and Heather M will be brides maids. It'll be a tonne of fun.


I literally found Tink on the road today...Fairy dust is a crock.


Later this week I'll publish a couple of funny trucks I saw on the road - it'll make more sense when you see it.

3 Comments:

Blogger katevp-a said...

I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!! I DO !!! I DO!!! I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!!

7:11 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger Cameron said...

Sigh...Canada
Sigh...Fairies

10:45 AM, November 16, 2005  
Blogger cole said...

our complimentary outfits actually make us look functional...

11:37 AM, November 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home