Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Week of Heathers



At the Ontario Universities Fair we have a huge Trent set-up...my friend Cam is on it. First Responding never looked so good.

York Durham is hosting me this week and what a fine week it is. I had two GREAT schools today with really engaged students. Overall I've found students less engaged in the entire process than they were last year...they are, as Eric Romkema noted, "tough crowds, tough crowds." Sometimes I'm presenting and I'm thinking "I'm funny...laugh...laugh." This week I also have the pleasure of staying with Heather and Heather. Subsequently I am also staying with their families as well - I like them too. It was so nice to just sit and watch t.v. with Heather and Eric tonight...a simple pleasure really. Beyond that not a whole lot of excitement -which in my life is just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home